Where can I find out more about specific conditions?
Information about several of the more common eye conditions is available on our website. Simply click on the drop down menu on the homepage and click on the condition you’re interested in. For some conditions, you’ll also be able download patient information leaflets about specific conditions. We’ll be adding information about further eye conditions in future.
Please call the communications team on 020 7566 2628 if you would like any of our patient information literature in an alternative format such as a plain word document, large print or Braille, and we will arrange this for you.
Which consultants work in the medical retina service?
- Mr Peter Addison
- Mr Richard Andrews
- Mr Lyndon da Cruz
- Miss Parul Desai
- Miss Catherine Egan
- Mr Declan Flanagan
- Mr Robin Hamilton
- Mr Philip Hykin
- Professor Sue Lightman
- Mr Mahi Muqit
- Mr Michel Michaelides
- Professor Anthony Moore
- Miss Narciss Okhravi
- Mr Bishwanath Pal
- Mr Praveen Patel
- Mr Carlos Pavesio – medical retina service director
- Ms Waheeda Rahman
- Mr Ranjan Rajendram
- Mr Mandeep Sagoo
- Miss Sobha Sivaprasad
- Ms Dhanes Thomas
- Mr Adnan Tufail
- Mr Andrew Webster
- Mr Mark Westcott
For details about individual consultants, please visit the 'our consultants' tab in the 'our expertise' section.
In which locations do you offer this service?
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, City Road, London
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Bedford Hospital (South Wing)
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Ealing Hospital
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow
- Moorfields Duke Elder Eye Unit at St George’s Hospital, Tooting
- Moorfields Eye Unit at St Ann’s Hospital, Tottenham
- Moorfields Community Eye Clinic at Loxford Polyclinic, Redbridge
- Moorfields Partnership at Croydon University Hospital (age-related macular degeneration (AMD) injections only, and only for patients under the care of Croydon University Hospital)
- Moorfields Partnership at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow
Unless noted otherwise, we treat patients both as outpatients and as day-cases for surgery in these locations.
For details of how to find our various locations, please visit the our locations tab in the about us section.