Where can I find out more about specific conditions?
Information about several of the more common eye conditions is available on our website. Simply click on the drop down menu on the homepage and click on the condition you’re interested in. For some conditions, you’ll also be able download patient information leaflets about specific conditions. We’ll be adding information about further eye conditions in future.
Please call the communications team on 020 7566 2628 if you would like any of our patient information literature in an alternative format such as a plain word document, large print or Braille, and we will arrange this for you.
Which consultants work in the adnexal service?
- Mr Yassir Abou-Rayyah
- Miss Michele Beaconsfield – adnexal service director
- Professor Richard Collin
- Miss Claire Daniel
- Mr Raj Das-Bhaumik (Moorfields Partnership at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow)
- Mr Daniel Ezra
- Miss Sarah Osborne (Moorfields Duke Elder Eye Unit at St George’s Hospital)
- Professor Geoffrey Rose
- Mr George Saleh (Moorfields Eye Centre at Bedford Hospital)
- Mr Jimmy Uddin
- Mr David Verity
In which locations do you offer this service?
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, City Road, London
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Bedford Hospital (South Wing)
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Northwick Park
- Moorfields Duke Elder Eye Unit at St George’s Hospital
- Moorfields Eye Unit at St Ann's
- Moorfields Partnership at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow
We treat patients both as outpatients and as day-cases for surgery in these locations.