Our new strategy builds on our original ‘Vision of Excellence’ strategy published in 2012 and responds to significant changes in the world around us so that our strategy remains relevant for the next five years.
Our core belief
People's sight matters.
Working together to discover, develop and deliver the best eye care.
- We will pioneer patient-centred care with exceptional clinical outcomes and excellent patient experience.
- We will be at the leading edge of research, making new discoveries with our partners and patients.
- We will innovate by sharing our knowledge and developing tomorrow’s experts.
- We will collaborate to shape national policy.
- We will attract, retain and develop great people.
- We will have an infrastructure and culture that supports innovation.
- We will have a sustainable financial model.
- We will be enterprising to support and fund our ambitions.
So everyone feels listened to and valued.
So we don’t waste anyone’s time.
So we always deliver a first-class, professional service.
So everyone feels informed, involved and part of a team.
Our commitments make up The Moorfields Way. Learn more.
Got questions? Find out more about our strategy by reading our strategy FAQs or watch our short video below.
Vision of Excellence 2012
Our new strategy builds on the Vision of Excellence strategy launched in 2012. The documents below tell you more about our 2012 strategy.