This section is for health professionals and includes referral guidance and advice on managing common eye conditions.
GP liaison team020 7521 4661
Switchboard020 7253 3411
What we do
- Provide a single point of contact for GPs and health professional partners to address issues that may arise.*
- Listen to GPs’ views and comments to help us plan and redesign our services.
- Answer queries from GPs and practice staff about services.*
- Resolve issues that need addressing promptly and effectively.
- Provide up to date information on service developments.
- Organise or support educational engagement events.
We have a dedicated GP liaison team responsible for co-ordinating communications with GPs, primary care practitioners and other health professionals. Contact us on 020 7521 4661 or email email@example.com.
*Please do not share confidential patient information. Please use the referral routes or call our switchboard on 020 7253 3411.