The published minutes relate to the previous meeting and are draft. Any amendments are noted as part of the minutes of the subsequent meeting at which the previous meeting's minutes are approved.
Board meetings are held in public, but are not public meetings. This means that members of the public are welcome to attend and observe proceedings, but cannot make comments unless invited by the chair.
For further information about attending trust board meetings, please contact email@example.com.
Future meetings are scheduled as follows. All meetings are held in the new board room in our administration annex located on the 4th floor, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, EC1V 2NX unless otherwise indicated.
- Thursday 25 January at 9.30am
- Wednesday 21 February at 9.30am
- Thursday 29 March at 9.30am
- No board meeting in April
- Thursday 24 May at 9.30am
- Thursday 28 June at 9.30am
- Thursday 26 July at 9.30am
- No board meeting in August
- Thursday 27 September at 9.30am
- No board meeting in October
- Thursday 22 November at 9.30am
- Thursday 20 December at 9.30am