Seven ophthalmologists from Moorfields Eye Hospital have been recognised as "rising stars" in their field as part of an international industry list published by The Ophthalmologist.
The Ophthalmologist Power List 2017 honours 50 clinicians who are in the early stages of their careers but already look set to shape the field of eyecare in the next decade.
The finalists were chosen by an independent panel of pre-eminent professionals within ophthalmology from around 500 nominations. Moorfields are well-represented in the list: five appear in the top ten and there are more Moorfields staff on the list than any other health institution.
Congratulations to these Moorfields clinicians who feature on The Power List 2017:
- Alex Day, corneal fellow and locum consultant
- Pearse Keane, NIHR clinician scientist at UCL Institute Of Ophthalmology and consultant ophthalmologist
- Marcus Ang, honorary consultant
- Anthony Khawaja, clinical fellow
- Chelvin Sng, honorary research consultant
- Dawn Sim, consultant ophthalmic surgeon
- Sui Chien Wong, consultant ophthalmologist
Was this information useful? Please rate the page.