Where can I find information about specific conditions?
Information about several of the more common eye conditions is available on our website. Simply click on the drop down menu on the homepage and click on the condition you’re interested in. For some conditions, you’ll also be able download patient information leaflets about specific conditions. We’ll be adding information about further eye conditions in future.
Please call the communications team on 020 7566 2628 if you would like any of our patient information literature in an alternative format such as a plain word document, large print or Braille, and we will arrange this for you.
Which consultants work in the glaucoma service?
- Mr Keith Barton
- Mr John Brookes – glaucoma service director
- Mr Jonathan Clarke
- Professor Paul Foster
- Professor David Garway-Heath
- Mr Gus Gazzard
- Mr Kuang Hu
- Miss Emma Jones
- Miss Deborah Kamal
- Professor Sir Peng Khaw
- Miss Rashmi Mathew
- Mr Ian Murdoch
- Miss Winifred Nolan
- Miss Maria Papadopoulos
- Miss Poornima Rai
- Miss Dilani Siriwardena
- Mr Nicholas Strouthidis
- Mr Ananth Viswanathan
- Mr Richard Wormald
- Mr Saab Bhermi
For details about individual consultants, please visit the 'our consultants' tab in the 'our expertise' section.
In which locations do you provide this service?
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, City Road
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Bedford Hospital (South Wing)
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Ealing Hospital
- Moorfields Eye Centre at Northwick Park Hospital, Harrow
- Moorfields Eye Centre at St George's Hospital, Tooting
- Moorfields Eye Unit at Mile End Hospital, Whitechapel
- Moorfields Eye Unit at Potters Bar Community Hospital
- Moorfields Eye Unit at Queen Mary's Hospital, Roehampton (outpatient appointments only)
- Moorfields Eye Unit at St Ann's Hospital, Tottenham
- Moorfields Community Eye Clinic at Barking Hospital (outpatient appointments only)
- Moorfields Community Eye Clinic at Loxford Polyclinic, Redbridge (outpatient appointments only)
- Moorfields Community Eye Clinic at Teddington Memorial Hospital (outpatient appointments only)
- Moorfields Partnership at Croydon University Hospital (outpatients only and only for patients under the care of Croydon University Hospital)
Unless noted otherwise, we treat patients both as outpatients and as day-cases for surgery in these locations.
For details of how to find our various locations, please visit the 'our locations' tab in the 'about us' section.