Patients that would recommend Moorfields to their Friends and Family
Ninety-six percent of our patients are telling us that they would recommend Moorfields to their Friends and Family. The friendliness, kindness and care they receive from the staff, the effectiveness of the clinical interventions, long term care and Moorfields medical expertise, and the professionalism and support offered. Many patients name individual staff as standing out in the care they give, whilst others just express their gratitude for the quality of the care they have received with us.
Some typical examples include:
- “Everything was good! I had really a good morning, joy! The fields technician was amazing, she made me very relaxed and was very vigilant while I was doing my test, the glaucoma department is excellent, receptionist was always helpful and welcoming, doctor was very clear in explaining my questions, I am really pleased.”
- “An excellent visit in all respects (45 mins in total) excellent, personable and cheerful and friendly staff, thank you, once again.”
- “There was a long wait, but I understood why and the contact lens clinic clerk, was very pleasant, courteous and patient, as was the optometrist.”
- “Have been a patient for almost 30 years, the staff are lovely, appointments rarely run very late, information is always clear.”
- “Nice place, good service, good people, people come from miles around because they know Moorfields is the best place to come.”
- “Excellent care for my father, thank you for taking your time to explain things, thoroughly to me, very well mannered, and respectful nurses, and doctors, thank you too.”
- “Everyone in the team was so very kind, caring and reassuring, and I couldn't have wished for better treatment, my grateful thanks to all concerned”
- “Because the staff are all kind and gentle and made me feel at ease, they explained the procedure very well, and I feel that they really know what they are doing, I have complete faith and confidence in them.”
Click here to return to previous page.