The published minutes relate to the previous meeting and are draft. Any amendments are noted as part of the minutes of the subsequent meeting at which the previous meeting's minutes are approved.
Board meetings are held in public, but are not public meetings. This means that members of the public are welcome to attend and observe proceedings, but cannot make comments unless invited by the chair.
For further information about attending trust board meetings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future meetings are scheduled as follows. All meetings are held in the new board room in our administration annex located on the 4th floor, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, EC1V 2NX unless otherwise indicated.
- Thursday 26 January at 9.30am
- Thursday 23 February at 9.30am
- Thursday 30 March at 9.30am
- No board meeting in April
- Thursday 25 May at 9am
- Thursday 29 June at 9.30am
- Wednesday 26 July at 9.30am
- No board meeting in August
- Thursday 7 September at 9am - The Old Town Hall, 29 Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4BQ
- No board meeting in October
- Thursday 23 November at 9am
- Thursday 14 December at 9.30am